Saturday, November 1, 2014

November 01, 2014 at 12:32PM



I don't know about you, but I don't want to miss out on eternal life. Rather than to seize the day, I want to focus on seizing eternity. What's important to me? My existence and the existence of other human beings. What do I care about? I care about myself. I care about having fun... and being creative... FOREVER. I care about PEOPLE and all the amazing relationships I could have if I got to live forever, and all the fun things we could do. What matters? LIFE matters. DEATH matters. CURING ALL DISEASE and ending all other causes of death matters. The fact that innocent people are losing their only existence... MATTERS. Brittany, your life matters! So what am I going to pursue? Eternal life, with all my strength I will strive for it. I am going to be as healthy as I possibly can and never stop learning about how I can improve my health and safety, while I continue to explore new possibilities and strategies to avoid death. Brittany Maynard... I feel very sorry for you. You are a victim of nature. Nature is cruel and heartless. You are exactly the reason I can't believe in God. What kind of God would allow someone to suffer so greatly, that they would consider ending their own life? Brittany, I don't know your religious beliefs, but in all probability you believe in some kind of afterlife. Assuming I am correct, I just hope that your belief in the afterlife is not clouding your thinking on the topic of death. I hope you are considering the possibility that there is No afterlife and what that means... Eternal oblivion... I will give you the same advice I give everyone. DON'T DIE. You must NEVER lose your will to survive. You must do WHATEVER IT TAKES to survive! If I was you, I would RAGE against the dying of the light. I would probably be researching cancer treatments at this very moment. I would certainly be on a Ketogenic diet. Secondly, I would consider signing up for Cryonics. It's not guaranteed to work by any stretch of the imagination but it's better than being buried or cremated. (It's great to be hopeful that cryonics will work, but seriously do not have a confident expectation that it's going to work. Cryonics is only a last resort -- a backup plan in case all else should fail. But I must stress that having a cryonics membership should not make you feel safe.) Personally, I think suffering is not the worst that can happen to a person. DEATH IS. #BrittanyMaynard #death #righttodie via Eternal Life Fan Club http://ift.tt/1sXw3LE

No comments:

Post a Comment