Friday, October 31, 2014

October 31, 2014 at 12:28PM



Happy #Halloween! I think #death is a good subject for today. How would you answer this question: "What do you hate most about death?" I'll go first. What I hate most about death is that death might permanently destroy my consciousness (there is a VERY BIG possibility that this is the case)... This is a BIG PROBLEM for me because I need to have a consciousness in order to do the things I love doing. There's SO MUCH THINGS that I enjoy and I HATE the idea that I might never be able to do those things... ever again. Our society needs to talk about death--REALLY talk about it honestly and admit how horrible it is. Here's what I think is going on. The idea of death is so traumatic and mentally abusive that it literally causes people to bond with death and deny their victimization. Society vehemently defends death like a battered woman attempts to make excuses for her abusive partner. People are suffering from Stockholm syndrome. We're all slaves. We have never been free. But the good news is that Indefinite life extension IS POSSIBLE! SENS Research Foundation is making a difference! Consider making a donation: http://ift.tt/1bkAvTh I think that deep down, we all know that Death is Wrong because LIFE IS RIGHT! Please support some of my friends: Longevity Party, MILE - Movement for Indefinite Life Extension, Advocate of Negligible senescence. Thanks via Eternal Life Fan Club http://ift.tt/1DDAgug

No comments:

Post a Comment