Sunday, June 12, 2016

June 12, 2016 at 11:03AM


Elena Milova is a girl on a mission to end aging. She should be an inspiration to every eternal life fan. As a longevity activist, Elena was a huge player in promoting and funding the Major Mouse Testing Program (MMTP) ...See my previous post on the MMTP fundraiser here: http://ift.tt/1S1ijfw "If aging is killing 100,000 every day, which makes 4000 every hour and about 70 people every minute, why the hell should I be ignoring this killer? One of many, but the most powerful." - Elena Milova Clearly you can see that Elena understands the enormous tragedy of aging, which is the single largest cause of suffering and death on this planet. Not only is she against aging, but she is against ALL KILLERS: "I am against killers. Against all of them. Individual high quality snipers, terrorists with bombs, mosquitoes transferring infectious diseases, infections themselves, traffic accidents, airplane catastrophes, natural disasters like earthquakes and tsunami, and others. I am also against slow killing, I am against tobacco and alcohol, against pollution, and against junk food." - Elena Milova Elena Milova, you inspire me. Just knowing that people like you are fighting for our cause gives me greater hope that we'll succeed at ending aging within my lifetime! Keep up the good work. via Eternal Life Fan Club http://ift.tt/28v0WQ8

No comments:

Post a Comment